2.18.2012

Baby Fizz to be released by March!

In celebration of the arrival of my best friend's little bundle of joy who is making a grand entrance in March, we will be introducing our exclusive baby line...




I can't even tell you how seriously FABULOUS these products are for baby.  I know, I know, you think I'm biased.  As a mom of three boys, I can tell you there is nothing like finding that lovely concoction that makes diaper rash non-existent, or makes your baby feel beyond baby-butt-soft.  This is it folks!!  The lotion is paraben free, and so wonderful, and have an abundance of organic ingredients.  Our balm is full of amazing healing ingredients to keep baby's skin healthy.  We have a bubble bath, a spray, gift sets...I'm so excited to show all of you!!!!
 
I wish I was there for you Rachel!!  I love you all and can't wait to see that little nugget!!

post signature